Answers and solutions to frequently asked questions on the product
Below are knowledge articles including lessons learned to effectively use ‘PDF Converter for Windows’ app, as well as solutions and answers to technical issues and questions related to the app.
- How to save file to PDF document?
- How to convert multiple files to PDF?
- How to combine pdf files into one document
- How to convert ZIP to PDF files or combine into one PDF?
- How to convert TIFF to PDF document?
- How to convert EML to PDF or MSG to PDF files?
- How to convert folder to PDF documents?
- How to combine multiple files into one PDF document?
- How to add or append files to an existing PDF document?
- How to email files as PDF attachments directly?
- How to add my company logo as watermark in my PDF documents?
- How to add my name or brand as watermark in my PDF documents?
- How to create a PDF document that requires a password to open?
- How to apply security restrictions to my PDF documents?
- Supported types of files for direct conversion to PDF
- Can I also produce PDFs from one or more ZIP files located within a ZIP file?
- Is PDF Converter 64-bit compliant?
- Do other people need to install PDF Converter app to open/view PDFs converted from it
- What can I do with PDF Converter app that I can’t with other PDF authoring tools?
- How to create and use profile to set watermark, password or page size to PDFs?
- Add watermark or set password to PDF document created instantly in the same folder as the parent file
- What is a PDF Portfolio file format?
- How to create a PDF Portfolio from an email or files?
- How to configure PDF Converter to output PDF/A?
- How to convert pdf to black and white or grayscale
- Difference between Professional and Standard license