Windows Apps and Outlook Add-ins backed up by the people who developed them
At AssistMyTeam, we’re committed to giving you the best support for all the products that we carry and more! That reflects in our offering of 3 years support and maintenance contract FREE on every purchase of our product (only on Team and Enterprise Licenses).
The AssistMyTeam support contract helps you use our products as successfully as possible and address any issues that you encountered during the course of deployment.
Below are knowledge articles containing answers to technical issues as well as many of the common problems and questions submitted to AssistMyTeam Support Team.
- Setting up a SQL Server Express for use with AssistMyTeam Collaboration Apps
- Installing .NET Framework on Windows
- How can I know if my Outlook is 32 bit or 64 bit?
- Can I deploy the product (the setup.msi) to multiple users/machines using Group Policy Object (GPO)?
- Outlook experienced a serious problem with the ‘Some add-in’.
- Choosing between Cached Exchange Mode and Online Mode
- Connecting to SharePoint that is configured with federated identity authentication (ADFS)
- Connecting AssistMyTeam Apps to SharePoint with Office 365 account enabled with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Cannot contact web site ‘https://xxxx.sharepoint.com/’ or the web site does not support SharePoint Online credentials
- Fix to “For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this document….”
- We purchased multiple seats but received only one license key.
- Silent install switches for setups
- Wrong OS or OS version for application
- The ‘Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0’ provider is not registered on the local machine
- Using AWS cloud SQL as backend with AssistMyTeam Apps