Email Ticketing with Outlook Helpdesk Add-in
Turn your Microsoft Outlook to an incident management and ticketing system. Log, analyze, track, collaborate and escalate support requests in an organized way in Outlook. Discover effortless customer support with Outlook helpdesk plug-in.
- Convert emails to cases, assign to agents in Outlook.
- Automatically process incoming requests to cases.
- Automatically send alerts to callers and agents on helpdesk events.
- Import callers or agents from local Address Book or Global Address List.
- Get a complete picture – Collate all responses, replies, alerts, notes of the case into one.
- Work with your assigned cases from the integrated dashboads in Outlook.
- Store cases, articles, callers in SQL Server or Azure database.
- Centralized helpdesk administration.
- Schedule appointment, assign task in agent’s mailbox.
- Deploy any number of Custom Fields.
- Helpdesk Reporting – Statistics, Charting, and Data Analysis.
- Integrated Knowledge Base in Outlook.
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Outlook (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019).
- Available in Personal and Team Editions.
Basic Tracking in Outlook
If you and your helpdesk staffs rely on emails in Outlook as your primary support mechanism, chances of some requests getting lost in the cluttered Inbox are high.
In the first place, it is difficult to know when an email has been marked completed, who is currently working on it, or when a reply was received. Because Microsoft Outlook lacks the proper organization and tracking capabilities.
Moreover, Outlook itself is highly optimized for personal email exchange. As a result, it often falls short when it comes to providing a complete history of an event over time. This has a serious implication. Chiefly, Outlook simply lacks the automation, reporting, reminders, and workflow to manage a support ticket request.
Outlook Helpdesk Add-in
For your helpdesk