AssistMyTeam Helpdesk for Outlook
Add-in to transform your Microsoft Outlook to an email ticketing and helpdesk system
Turn your Outlook to an incident management and ticketing system. Log, analyze, track, collaborate and escalate support requests in an organized way in Outlook. Discover effortless customer support with Outlook helpdesk plug-in.
Available for a fully functional 30 days trial.
- Convert emails to cases, assign to agents in Outlook.
- Automatically process incoming requests to cases.
- Automatically send alerts to callers and agents on helpdesk events.
- Import callers or agents from local Address Book or Global Address List.
- Get a complete picture – Collate all responses, replies, alerts, notes of the case into one.
- Work with your assigned cases from the integrated dashboads in Outlook.
- Store cases, articles, callers in SQL Server or Azure database.
- Centralized helpdesk administration.
- Schedule appointment, assign task in agent’s mailbox.
- Deploy any number of Custom Fields.
- Helpdesk Reporting – Statistics, Charting, and Data Analysis.
- Integrated Knowledge Base in Outlook.
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Outlook (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, 365).
- Available in Personal and Team Editions.
Little or basic tracking capability in Outlook
If you and your helpdesk staffs rely on emails in Outlook as your primary support mechanism, chances of some requests getting lost in the cluttered Inbox are high.
In the first place, it is difficult to know when an email has been marked completed, who is currently working on it, or when a reply was received. Because Microsoft Outlook lacks the proper organization and tracking capabilities.
Moreover, Outlook itself is highly optimized for personal email exchange. As a result, it often falls short when it comes to providing a complete history of an event over time. This has a serious implication. Chiefly, Outlook simply lacks the automation, reporting, reminders, and workflow to manage a support ticket request.
Helpdesk add-in for Outlook
Outlook Helpdesk add-in is designed to collect tickets from emails, track and resolve issues within stipulated time, while sharing this information with your entire team.
In particular, it automatically processes incoming requests, assign technicians, set due date and send automated notifications. Consequently, this removes the overhead of manual tasks significantly, while making it easier for team to work flexibly. Moreover, the inbuilt knowledge base acts as an effective knowledge sharing medium for all members.
Additionally, it also helps in improving the average ‘First Call Resolution‘ timing significantly, as agents find resolution to problems quickly.
For your Helpdesk
Helpdesk add-in makes the process of submission, assignment, tracking and fulfillment of cases very easy inside Outlook.
Some notable benefits are:
- Work on cases in your Outlook, as if you would work on emails.
- Single enterprise-wide view of cases, articles, callers and problems.
- Little or no training requirement on the part of your agents.
- Integration with Active Directory, Global Address List etc.
- Structured workflow for all helpdesk activities.
- Organized state of cases means faster tracking requests.
- Common point-of-call for your end-users.
- Always in communication loop via automated email alerts.
- A self-service knowledge base that acts as first level support.
- Identify problem areas and increase helpdesk efficiency.