Answers and solutions to frequently asked questions on the product
Below are knowledge articles including lessons learned to effectively use ‘Email to PDF for Outlook’ add-in, as well as solutions and answers to technical issues and questions related to the app.
- Combine multiple emails into one PDF with attachments
- Combine all related emails of a conversation to one PDF file
- Convert and save attachments to PDF files
- How to combine an email and attachments to one PDF file
- What is a PDF Portfolio file format?
- How to create a PDF Portfolio from an email or files?
- How to create PDF Portfolio from multiple emails?
- How to convert Outlook folder to PDF?
- What are the types of attachment I can produce PDF documents from?
- Can I produce PDFs from one or more ZIP files located within a ZIP attachment?
- Append to PDF – Add emails to an existing PDF file
- How to reorder the sequence of emails when combining into One PDF
- How to create a PDF document that requires a password to open?
- Automate the export of PDFs from incoming emails
- Apply security restrictions to PDF documents
- Add company logo as watermark in my PDF documents
- Add company name or copyright information in the footer section of the PDF output
- Adding page number to the PDF document output
- How to add my name or brand as watermark in my PDF documents?
- What Outlook item types are supported for exporting to PDF document format?
- How can I control the quality and size of the outputted PDF file?
- Use one or more of metadata from email to name the PDF output.
- Email to PDF Add-in is installed, but don’t show up in Outlook toolbar.
- Configure the add-in to place the email body at the end of the attachments in the One PDF file
- How can I define the date/time format while naming the output file?
- Convert files into PDF attachments before sending the email or meeting request
- Choice of placing the Email to PDF toolbar/icons in Outlook
- Control the sequence or chronological order of emails when they are combined into one PDF
- How to manually reorder placement of attachment files within the merged PDF document?
- Selectively ignore certain attachment types from being converted to PDF
- Ignore password protected PDF attachment from being included in the merged PDF document
- Automatically open the PDF output file or the output folder after generation
- Customize placement of Email to PDF toolbar in Outlook Ribbon
- What are the requirements for Email to PDF to generate PDF from emails?
- Do other people need to install Email to PDF add-in to open the PDF files generated by it?
- What can I do with Email to PDF add-in that I can’t with other PDF authoring tools?
- Deploy add-in settings to multiple users/systems
- How to configure to output as PDF/A?
- This workbook contains links to one or more external sources that could be unsafe.
- Save email as grayscale PDF documents
- Disable PDF auto convert feature while adding attachments to email
- Difference between Professional and Standard license