MSG Exporter for Outlook is available for a free 30-days trial. This initial trial period allows you to evaluate the software. If you then choose to purchase, you can continue using the program without making any changes to your setup or data. The trial downloads are full-featured product versions.
You will need to extract the downloaded ZIP file to a folder. Please do not attempt to install without extracting first. It may not install correctly.
Setup for Per User Install
You will be downloading a single zip file that contains the setup.exe. During the trial period, you can access all the features with no limitation.
- For install on Workstation, PC in personal windows account.
- For both 32-bit and 64-bit Outlook
NOTE: Setup for Per Machine Install on Workstation, Terminal Server, Citrix are available only to Enterprise License holders.
Release Date: 31st January 2022
Build 126.96.36.199 (24th January 2022)
- Added support for Office 2021 and 365.
- Added a new option ‘Export the Office documents with markup (if present)’ under Settings > PDF Output tab. Enable this option to retain the markups (if present) when converting Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint documents into the PDF files.
Build 188.8.131.52 (6th July 2021)
- Added the feature to retain the last 10 custom output folders used so one could be selected via pull down menu from the MSG Exporter toolbar in Outlook. For this, the ‘Export To’ is now available as a drop down. You can click the ‘Choose Folder…’ (1st menu option) to choose a output folder from your disk. Over a period of time, this drop down menu will populate the last 10 recent output folders that you had chosen. And you can click one of this recent folder directly, to output the email to MSG file without being prompted or requiring to enter the name of the MSG file..
- Added the ability for the add-in to remember and retain that last output folder location when you browse for folder or file from the add-in (to save the emails to MSG files).
Build 184.108.40.206 (17th Feb 2021)
- Added option ‘Save MSG files with summary information visible in the details view of your Windows Explorer‘ under Outlook > MSG Exporter toolbar > Settings > MSG Output tab. Enabling this option will force the add-in to adds a few dozen properties (such as Subject, Date Received, Sender Name, etc.) that Windows Explorer and SharePoint can understand and display as separate columns in the Details view.
Detail information on upgrading your old installation of MSG Exporter with new version and update.
Download the latest setups to your system.
Extract the contents of the zip file to a file folder in your system.
Uninstall the ‘MSG Exporter for Outlook’ from your system. You can do that from Control panel -> ‘Programs and Features’, then choose “MSG Exporter for Outlook” and click the remove button.
Run the newly downloaded ‘MSGExporterSetup_xXX.exe’ to install the new version.