Download a ZIP file containing setups of the app
PDF Converter for Windows is available for a free 30-days trial. This initial trial period allows you to evaluate the software. If you then choose to purchase, you can continue using the program without making any changes to your setup or data. The trial downloads are full-featured product versions.
You will need to extract the downloaded ZIP file to a folder. Please do not attempt to install without extracting first. It may not install correctly.
Setup for Per User Install
You will be downloading a single zip file that contains the setup.exe. During the trial period, you can access all the features with no limitation.
- For install on Workstation, PC in personal windows account.
- For both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows
NOTE: Setup for Per Machine Install on Workstation, Terminal Server, Citrix are available only to Enterprise License holders.
Release Date: 22nd September 2022
What’s new in this version 5.3 (22nd September 2022)
- Significantly up-to 5 times faster speed at bulk conversion of large number of documents to PDFs, compared to previous versions.
What’s new in this version 5.2 (23rd February 2021)
- NEW FEATURE: Feature to insert those unsupported files (that can’t be converted to PDF pages e.g., .avi, .mp3, .mp4 etc.) in their original format into the parent PDF. To enable this feature, check the option ‘Embed unsupported files in their original formats to PDF‘ under Pdf Output Settings > Pdf Output tab.
- NEW FEATURE: Option to hide Email message headers in PDF document with ‘Discard Email message headers in PDF‘ checkbox under Pdf Output Settings > Pdf Output tab. Applicable when converting MSG files to PDFs.
- NEW FEATURE: Option to hide email addresses in message headers in the PDF documents with ‘Discard Email addresses in message headers in PDF‘ under Pdf Output Settings > Pdf Output tab. Applicable when converting MSG files to PDFs.
What’s new in this version 5.1 (7th January 2021)
- NEW FEATURE: Added support to insert folder page title when merging multiple files and folders into one PDF file.
To enable this feature, a toggle option ‘Insert title page for folder in PDF’ is provided that you can check/enable under PDF Output Settings > Pdf Output tab.
- Fixed the issue of PDF file not generated when combining all files of a folder to one PDF file.
What’s new in this version 5.0 (4th May 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: Added support to watch folders for automatic conversion of incoming documents to PDF files. A new tab ‘Auto PDF’ is provided in Output Settings where you can enable PDF automation feature by configuring the source folder to watch for incoming or new documents. NOTE: This feature is available to users with professional license and Higher.
- A new tray icon with the title ‘AssistMyTeam PDF Automation Service‘ is shown in your Windows taskbar. Right-click that icon to access the automation options (i.e, start, pause or shutdown automation). NOTE: This feature is available to users with professional license and Higher.
What’s new in this version 4.1 (19th April 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: Support for PDF/A output for archiving and long term preservation of electronic documents.
What’s new in this version 4.0 (7th April 2020)
- FIX: Error when converting a ZIP file to PDFs.
What’s new in this version 3.0 (5th December 2019)
- NEW FEATURE: Added ‘Combine to one PDF’ option in Context Menu.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for converting documents into PDF Portfolio.
What’s new in this version 2.0 (14th January 2019)
- NEW FEATURE: Added bookmark support in PDF output for easy navigating and reference of files in the PDF document.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for embedding page number to the PDF output.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for adding your footer information in each of the PDF pages (such as your company name or copyrighted warning).
What’s new in version 1.0
- FIXED: When processing existing PDF files to merge to a single file, the converter fails to carry over the completed data from form fields of the original PDF files to the merged PDF output. This has been fixed now.
Detail information on upgrading your old installation of ‘PDF Converter’ with new version and update.
Upgrade Steps to Version 5.0 (from version 1.X, 2.X, 3.X, 4.X)
Download the latest setups.
Extract the contents of the zip file to a file folder in your system.
Uninstall the previous/older version from your system. You can do that from Control panel -> ‘Add or Remove programs’ (in Windows XP) or ‘Programs and Features’ (in Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, 10), then choose “File to PDF for Windows” or “PDF Converter for Windows” and click the remove button.
Run the newly downloaded ”PDFConverterSetup_xXX.exe’ file to install the latest PDF Converter app for Windows.