PDF Converter for Windows is available for a free 30-days trial. This initial trial period allows you to evaluate the software. If you then choose to purchase, you can continue using the program without making any changes to your setup or data. The trial downloads are full-featured product versions.
Please input your name and email address below to continue with the download.
Release Date: 10th July 2020
What’s new in this version 5.0 (4th May 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: Added support to watch folders for automatic conversion of incoming documents to PDF files. A new tab ‘Auto PDF’ is provided in Output Settings where you can enable PDF automation feature by configuring the source folder to watch for incoming or new documents. NOTE: This feature is available to users with professional license and Higher.
- A new tray icon with the title ‘AssistMyTeam PDF Automation Service‘ is shown in your Windows taskbar. Right-click that icon to access the automation options (i.e, start, pause or shutdown automation). NOTE: This feature is available to users with professional license and Higher.
What’s new in this version 4.1 (19th April 2020)
- NEW FEATURE: Support for PDF/A output for archiving and long term preservation of electronic documents.
What’s new in this version 4.0 (7th April 2020)
- FIX: Error when converting a ZIP file to PDFs.
What’s new in this version 3.0 (5th December 2019)
- NEW FEATURE: Added ‘Combine to one PDF’ option in Context Menu.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for converting documents into PDF Portfolio.
What’s new in this version 2.0 (14th January 2019)
- NEW FEATURE: Added bookmark support in PDF output for easy navigating and reference of files in the PDF document.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for embedding page number to the PDF output.
- NEW FEATURE: Added support for adding your footer information in each of the PDF pages (such as your company name or copyrighted warning).
What’s new in version 1.0
- FIXED: When processing existing PDF files to merge to a single file, the converter fails to carry over the completed data from form fields of the original PDF files to the merged PDF output. This has been fixed now.
Detail information on upgrading your old installation of ‘PDF Converter’ with new version and update.
Upgrade Steps to Version 5.0 (from version 1.X, 2.X, 3.X, 4.X)
Download the latest setups.
Extract the contents of the zip file to a file folder in your system.
Uninstall the previous/older version from your system. You can do that from Control panel -> ‘Add or Remove programs’ (in Windows XP) or ‘Programs and Features’ (in Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, 10), then choose “File to PDF for Windows” or “PDF Converter for Windows” and click the remove button.
Run the newly downloaded ”PDFConverterSetup_xXX.exe’ file to install the latest PDF Converter app for Windows.