PDF Converter plug-in for Windows Explorer
Use PDF Converter to save all types of documents, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, webpages, images, email or even ZIP files to PDFs. Above all, Windows Explorer Shell Integration makes this considerably easy, with one-click instant PDF.
- Convert different types of documents into PDF quickly.
- Support conversion of 120 or more files types into PDF.
- Save compressed ZIP file into PDF.
- Convert Multi-page TIFF into PDF.
- Save MSG or EML email files with their attachments into PDF.
- Embed files as attachments in their original format in PDF Portfolio.
- Combine Multiple documents and file types into One PDF file.
- Append files of different types and formats to an existing PDF.
- Set security restrictions to PDF files e.g., ability to edit or print.
- Secure PDF documents by setting a user password for viewing.
- Convert multiple files or folders into PDF in batch mode.
- Apply watermark image or text to PDF (i.e., company logo or name).
- Add table of contents or bookmarks in One PDF file for easy navigation.
- Add page number, header and footer information in PDF such as copyright or disclaimer information.
- Automatically fix photos to fit the page in the resultant PDF.
- Seamless integration with Windows Explorer Shell Interface.
- Works with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2012 and Higher (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Convert documents to PDF/A standard for archiving and long-term preservation.
- Watch folders and convert documents to PDF files automatically.
Complex steps to save to PDF
Ever felt if there was an easier, simpler way to convert your office documents, images, faxes, emails or even compressed ZIP to PDF files quickly, without having to install or switch between multiple proprietary apps.
Traditionally, you will use associated software apps to save to PDF copies from the proprietary documents. Imagine the number of apps one will need to work with different document types. Not to mention, the nuisance of having to go through multiple steps to produce PDFs from such Apps. For instance, load the document in its associated software, save to PDF or print with a PDF virtual driver. Needless to say, the process is time consuming and unproductive, nevertheless.
Moreover, professional PDF producer suite such as Adobe Acrobat, PhantomPDF etc. are not only complex to learn and use, but also require a subscription to the whole eco-system which is quite an expensive investment.
Instant PDF Converter
Our PDF Converter tool can convert more than 120 types of files to PDF, including Office documents, images, multi-pages TIFF, faxes, emails MSG and EML, even compressed ZIP.
Equally important is the feature to combine multiple documents into one PDF file, and append any type of documents to an existing PDF file. Additionally, make use of advanced features such as ability to add watermark, user password and set permissions to PDF contents.
Furthermore, PDF Converter is designed to be completely context menu driven in Windows Explorer. i.e., PDF menus are available in the right-click context menu of a file or folder. As a result, it is very easy and quick to produce PDFs from your files or folders in a click. Such instant PDF capability in Windows Explorer is way more productive unlike the multiple steps with cluttered UI, associated with other PDF apps. All in all, PDF Converter is ideal for users looking for powerful, yet easy, quick and affordable PDF conversion in Windows.