Below are knowledge articles including lessons learned to effectively use ‘Attachment Manager for Outlook’ add-in, as well as solutions and answers to technical issues and questions related to the app.
- Folder size remains nearly the same after detaching attachments from emails
- How to refer to the attachments once they are separated from email?
- How can I set Attachment Manager to selectively ignore certain attachment types, say RTF files, from getting detached?
- Is it possible to automate the detaching of attachments from emails? if so, how?
- Bring the detached attachments back to the email, such as when replying or forwarding the email
- What are the naming schemes that Attachment Manager supports for the detached files?
- Can I specify a separate windows folder for each Outlook folder, instead of using one common windows folder?
- How to store the detached attachments of an email to custom file folder
- Instead of detaching/removing the attachments from an email, copy and save the attachments to a windows folder
- Is detaching or re-attaching attachments supported in one go (single click, that is) for all emails of the Outlook folder, like batch processing?
- Advantages of separating the attachments from emails and storing on a windows folder
- Migrate settings and configurations for Attachment Manager from an old system to a new system
- The Attachment Manager toolbar is no longer visible, though it is installed.
- Deploy settings to multiple systems