Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you download an app from the website, we may ask for your contact information, such as name and email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to send you emails to provide you with updates and other information relating to the software apps you had downloaded from the website.
Unlike other websites, assistmyteam.com does not collect or use any ‘cookies’.
We DO NOT gather any personal information on sales and purchases made from our website. Rather sales of AssistMyTeam products and services are handled by our e-commerce partner (Bright Market, LLC d/b/a ‘FastSpring’ – Read their GDPR and privacy note). Nor do we distribute any of the information in our possession to third party, unless the information is related to, for instance, a delivery.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
To comply with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which enters into force on May 25, 2018, we would like to inform you of what types of data we collect. The data we gather from our website involves one or more of the following parameters:
- E-mail address
- Product Name
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. If you want to find out what contact information we have on you and/or if you wish us to delete your record, please do not hesitate to contact us via this e-mail address.
This website and our services are not directed at nor targeted to children under the age of 13. If you have not reached the age of majority or are not able to enter into legally binding agreements in your country, you may not use this Ecommerce Engine unless supervised by an adult. Our goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information from children as such term is defined by applicable laws. If you believe that we have received information from a child or other person protected under such laws, please notify us immediately and we will take reasonable steps to remove that information from our databases.