Save Email and Attachments as PDF
The Save Email as PDF conversion plug-in designed for attorneys and law firms
Save Email and Attachments as secured, searchable and shareable PDF documents in Microsoft Outlook. Likewise, package multiple emails as one PDF file. In short, be it for sharing, record keeping or legal discovery or litigation, exact copy of PDFs from your emails and attachments are one click away.
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook.
- Works with Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021, 365 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Save Emails, Appointments or Tasks as PDF files.
- Save email and its attachments as PDF Portfolio.
- Combine emails and attachments to a flat One PDF or PDF Portfolio file.
- Convert Outlook folder into multiple PDF files or combine into one PDF file.
- Append emails and attachments to an existing PDF file.
- Preserve inline images and hyperlinks in PDF files.
- Embed attachments in their original format in PDF.
- Set security restrictions to PDF documents (i.e., ability to edit or print).
- Secure PDF documents by setting a user password for viewing.
- Apply watermark image, text or stamp bates to PDF (i.e., logo or name).
- Add table of contents when combining emails to one PDF file.
- Perform batch export of emails to PDFs in a click.
- Dynamic naming scheme of PDFs using metadata from email.
- Output to PDF/A files for long-term archiving of emails and attachments.
- Add page number, header and footer information in PDF such as copyright or disclaimer information.
- Convert attachments of more than 120 file types, even compressed ZIP, MSG or EML, multi-page TIFF to PDF files.
- Produce exact PDF copy of the original email keeping the authenticity and integrity of the documents always intact.
- Prepare emails for e-discovery and litigation in your desktop without outsourcing to an IT firm and save on hiring cost.
Can't save email to PDF
Microsoft Office apps like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint can export documents to PDF files. However, no such option exists to save email as PDF from Outlook.
One workaround is to use third-party PDF virtual drivers to print and save email as PDF from Outlook. But it involves multiple steps and can be an overhead when printing many emails to PDFs. Besides, you don’t have much control over the output. For instance, it can’t combine multiple emails and attachments to produce one long PDF file.
Another workaround is using Adobe Acrobat plug-in, to save email as PDF from Outlook. But you will need to purchase or subscribe to the whole Acrobat software eco-system. In other words, an expensive investment for many users.
Save as PDF add-in
Save Email as PDF - FAQs
- Combine multiple emails into one PDF with attachments
- Convert and save attachments to PDF files
- What is a PDF Portfolio file format?
- Create a PDF Portfolio from an email or files
- Produce PDF Portfolio from multiple emails
- Convert Outlook folder to PDF
- Types of attachments supported for PDF Conversion
- Produce PDFs from one or more ZIP files located within a ZIP attachment
- Add or append emails to an existing PDF file
- Create a PDF document that requires a password to open
- Automate the export of PDFs from incoming emails
- Apply security restrictions to PDF documents converted from emails
- Add company logo as watermark in my PDF documents
- Imprint your company name or copyright information in the footer section of the PDF output
- Insert page number to the PDF document output
- Use company name or brand as watermark in my PDF documents