Purchase a License
A one-time perpetual license or a per month or year subscription license
AssistMyTeam offers two models of licensing – a Perpetual license with a one-time fee and a more flexible subscription license with a recurring monthly or yearly fee.
A Perpetual license is the ‘traditional’ model used to purchase software. You pay for your software license up-front and have the right to use it indefinitely. On top of the license fee, you will have the option to pay for a support contract, which is renewed annually after expiration of the free period (1 or 3 years depending on license types).
- One Time fee
- Higher Upfront Cost
- Use indefinitely for that version
- Free upgrades till support contract are valid
- Separate support contract fee
A Subscription license gives organizations access to AssistMyTeam software—the same full version you get with a perpetual license—but with a flexible, pay-as-you-go approach for a software budget that’s easier to manage. You pay, either monthly or annually to use the software during the subscription term. Only enterprise license with unlimited seats is available with a subscription.
- Recurring Fee (Monthly or Yearly)
- Less up-front cost
- Clear cost predictability
- No additional support maintenance fee
- Free upgrades for the period of subscription term.