Choose between 4 perpetual licensing options – a single seat license that allows use of the application in one primary system, and additionally, on a secondary system such as personal laptop, the Limited Team License allows a small team to deploy this product to upto 20 users/systems within the organization, the Country Enterprise License (CEL) allows deployment of this product to unlimited number of workstations/users within the organization but limited to a country. The Global Enterprise License, (GEL) allows multi-national companies (MNCs) unrestricted use and deployment of this product in multiple subsidiary companies and sites world-wide.
NOTE: Before you decide to make a purchase, it is recommended that you have a look at the comparison chart below for all the available perpetual license variants on offer.
License Key Delivery
License information will be available to you in few minutes on a separate automated email. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please write to us at email@example.com.
Perpetual License is valid life-time.
However, technical assistance and free upgrades are bound to the validity of the Support and Maintenance Contract
Country and Global Enterprise License
- Avail certain features locked in the single user license.
- Unlimited seats*.
- Priority support and bug fixes. Support queries are answered within 24 hours.
- Special version that does not require registering the license on every system
- MSI installer for enterprise wide deployment available upon request
- Included 3 years of AssistMyTeam Support and Maintenance Contract.
- Free upgrade for 3 years.
* In Country Enterprise license (CEL), ‘unlimited users’ refer to employees within the organization specific to a country. Whereas, in Global Enterprise License (GEL), ‘unlimited users’ are the employees of the parent organization, as well as those from any subsidiary companies or locations elsewhere in the world. If you are a Multi-National Company (MNC) and would like to deploy this product in subsidiary companies located around the globe, you can opt for the Global Enterprise Licensing scheme. Read More…