Database Exporter for Outlook is available for a free 30-days trial. This initial trial period allows you to evaluate the software. If you then choose to purchase, you can continue using the program without making any changes to your setup or data. The trial downloads are full-featured product versions.
You will need to extract the downloaded ZIP file to a folder. Please do not attempt to install without extracting first. It may not install correctly.
Setup for Per User Install
You will be downloading a single zip file that contains the setup.exe. During the trial period, you can access all the features with no limitation.
- For install on Workstation, PC in personal windows account.
- For both 32-bit and 64-bit Outlook
NOTE: Setup for Per Machine Install on Workstation, Terminal Server, Citrix are available only to Enterprise License holders.
Release Date: 25th January 2022
- Support for Outlook 2021 and 365.
- The DB toolbar is now only available as a fixed dedicated tab in your Outlook Explorer and Inspector window. There is no options to customize the placement of the toolbar.
- Added support for exporting Outlook items to Microsoft cloud based database Azure SQL
- Added support for 64 bit Outlook 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Requires .NET Framework 4.5
Detail information on upgrading your old installation of Database Exporter with new version and update.
Upgrade Steps from Version 5.1 (from version 2.X, 3.X, 4.X)
Download the latest setups to your system.
Extract the contents of the zip file to a file folder in your system.
Uninstall the previous version of ‘Database Exporter for Outlook’ from your system. You can do that from Control panel -> ‘Add or Remove programs’ (in Windows XP) or ‘Programs and Features’ (in Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, 10), then choose “Database Exporter for Outlook” and click the remove button.
Run ‘DatabaseExporterSetup_xXX.exe’ to install version 5.1 of Database Exporter for Outlook.