Download a ZIP file containing setups of the app
Issue Tracker add-in for Outlook and SharePoint is available for a free 30-days trial. This initial trial period allows you to evaluate the software. If you then choose to purchase, you can continue using the program without making any changes to your setup or data. The trial downloads are full-featured product versions.
Per User Install (For workstation, personal PC)
Per Machine Install (For Terminal Server, Citrix)
You will be downloading a single zip file that contains the setup.exe. During the trial period, you can access all the features with no limitation.
NOTE: You will need to extract the downloaded ZIP file to a folder. Please do not attempt to install without extracting first. It may not install correctly.
Release Date: 18th July 2022
Listing of all minor/major updates and revisions made on Issue Tracker System. Click the link of the particular revision to see detail notes.
- Version: 6.X | Released: 29th October 2018 [Release Note]
- Version: 5.X | Released: 29th August 2013 [Release Note]
- Version: 4.X | Released: 10th January 2012 [Release Note]
- Version: 3.1 | Released: 26th December 2011
- Version: 3.0 | Released: 18th November 2011
- Version: 2.3 | Released: 5th November 2011
- Version: 2.2 RC 3 | Released: 15th October 2011
- Version: 2.0 RC 2 | Released: 20th September 2011
- Version: 1.2 RC 1 | Released: 2nd September 2011
- Version: 1.0 Beta | Released: 15th August 2011
Detail information on upgrading your old installation of Issue Tracker with new version and update.
Upgrade Steps to Team Issue Tracker Version 7.0
Download the latest setup from above to your system.
Extract the contents of the zip file to a file folder in your system. The downloaded zip file contains 2 files IssueTrackerAdminSetup_xXX.exe, IssueTrackerTechnicianSetup_xXX.exe (xXX is x86 or x64)
Uninstall the old Issue Tracker Admin or Technician tool from your system.
Run‘ IssueTrackerAdminSetup_xXX.exe’ to install version 7.0 of Issue Tracker Admin tool.
IssueTrackerTechnicianSetup_xXX.exe’ to install version 7.0 of Issue Tracker Technician tool.
NOTE: The Technician addin tool is already contained in the Admin Addin tool. So, if you have already installed the Admin tool, there is no need to install the Technician tool.