Add watermark in the form of image, logo or text in your PDF pages
Put a stamp or watermark of your name, brand, logo or company name into PDF documents in bulk, to show ownership without completely locking the PDF down.
Available as a free version with additional paid features.
- Apply watermark image or text to PDF (i.e., company logo or name).
- Support various fonts. Add text watermarks by using the standard Base 15 Fonts and Windows System Fonts.
- Support font style, font size, font color, font angle or rotation.
- Support color settings: gray scale and RGB Color.
- Set opacity (0 to 99) of the text or image to be stamped.
- Add placeholder variables to watermark so that the actual value is substituted at the time of processing the PD files. E.g., input [NOW_YEAR] tag into the watermark text box to print the current year as watermark. For all the list of available placeholder variables, click here.
How It Works?
AssistMyTeam PDF Stamper app makes it very easy to apply company logos, signatures, charts, date and time, environmental information of your computer/domain etc. as watermark to the pages of your PDF files – in a few clicks.
Just add the PDF files or the folder containing the PDF files to the queue list and click ‘Reprocess PDFs…‘
This will allow you to choose the watermark option to be applied to the PDF files.
You can create the ‘New‘ button to create a new watermark profile or template. Having multiple profiles allow for easy switch or choice to the particular watermark (e.g., logo, company name, signature or project title etc.) without starting from scratch.
The app also supports the following placeholder variables for insertion as watermark for dynamic substitution: