Imagine a situation where you are dealing with multiple documents on a project or client or presentation. Under those circumstances, multiple documents would just work better as a single file. In fact, in typical workplace or business environment, multiple documents naturally belong together. For instance, quotation, sales order and invoice, or an email and its attachments. In short, combining such documents together makes it easy to see their relationship. In this article, learn how to combine multiple files into one PDF document using PDF Converter app.
- Select your files in Windows Explorer.
- Right-click the selected files to show the context menu.
- Click ‘Combine to One PDF‘ menu.
- From the ‘Save As‘ dialog box, enter a name of the PDF file.
- Finally, click ‘Save‘ to continue.
Consequently, the converter does the conversion and merging of all the selected files in the background. That is, without prompting any further dialog boxes, inputs or clicks.
And what you get is a PDF file, with table of contents, that lets you jump quickly to individual document.
Combine multiple files into PDF document in advanced mode
Furthermore, for finer control over the PDF output, use the Advanced PDF conversion option.
- Under Windows Explorer, select the files you intend to combine into one PDF.
- Likewise, right-click the selected files to show the context menu
- Click the ‘Convert to PDF (Advanced)…’.
- In the advanced mode, under ‘Combine All to One PDF in‘, choose one of the destination option and change the name of the PDF, if necessary. Default is ‘MergedDocuments.pdf‘.
- You can re-arrange the sequence of the documents, add password, put your company logo or brand name as watermark as well as change the page layout.
- Finally, click Continue to generate the PDF file.
To sum up, PDF Converter enables you to quickly combine multiple files into one PDF document in a click. It does this by encapsulating the complex steps involved in processing and converting your documents of different types to PDF.
NOTE: To point out, the converter supports more than 120 types of documents, including office, images, emails, fax and even compressed ZIP files for seamless conversion to PDF without external dependencies.