Choose between 3 perpetual licensing options – a Personal License for a one-person, the Country Enterprise License (CEL) allows deployment of this product to unlimited number of workstations/users within the organization but limited to a country. The Global Enterprise License (GEL) allows multi-national companies (MNCs) unrestricted use and deployment of this product in multiple subsidiary companies and sites world-wide.
NOTE: Before you decide to make a purchase, it is recommended that you have a look at the comparison chart below for all the available perpetual license variants on offer.
SharePoint Publisher for Outlook (Team Edition)
License Key Delivery
License information will be available to you in few minutes on a separate automated email. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perpetual License is valid life-time.
However, technical assistance and free upgrades are bound to the validity of the Support and Maintenance Contract
Country and Global Enterprise License
- Avail certain features locked in the limited license.
- Unlimited seats*.
- Priority support and bug fixes. Support queries are answered within 24 hours.
- Special version that does not require registering the license on every system
- MSI installer for enterprise wide deployment available upon request
- Included 3 years of AssistMyTeam Support and Maintenance Contract.
- Free upgrade for 3 years.
* In Country Enterprise license (CEL), ‘unlimited users’ refer to employees within the organization specific to a country. Whereas, in Global Enterprise License (GEL), ‘unlimited users’ are the employees of the parent organization, as well as those from any subsidiary companies or locations elsewhere in the world. If you are a Multi-National Company (MNC) and would like to deploy this product in subsidiary companies located around the globe, you can opt for the Global Enterprise Licensing scheme. Read More…