Pay upfront one-time for license and renew support and upgrade contract annually
Choose between 4 perpetual licensing options – a single seat license that allows use of the application in one primary system, and additionally, on a secondary system such as personal laptop, the Limited Team License allows a small to medium team to deploy this product from 20 to 200 users/systems within the organization, the Country Enterprise License (CEL) allows a large organization to deploy this product to unlimited number of workstations/users within the organization but limited to a country.
The Global Enterprise License, (GEL) allows multi-national companies (MNCs) unrestricted use and deployment of this product in multiple subsidiary companies and sites world-wide.
NOTE: Before you decide to make a purchase, it is recommended that you have a look at the comparison chart below for all the available perpetual license variants on offer.
License Key Delivery
License information will be available to you in few minutes on a separate automated email. If you have not heard from us within 24 hours, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Perpetual License is valid life-time.
However, technical assistance and free upgrades are bound to the validity of the Support and Maintenance Contract
75% discount for Academic Institutions (Schools, Colleges and Universities) – Learn More…
50% discount for non-profit, non-academic organizations (e.g., Charitable trusts, hospitals,). Learn More…
Single Seat License for personal use
What do you get with a Single User license?
- Intended for personal use only.
- Allows use of the product in one primary system, and additionally, on a secondary system
- such as personal laptop.
- Full functionality available for use in your primary Exchange mailbox including shared ones
- and other POP/IMAP and local PSTs only. When you try to use this product on public folders, the functionality is limited, and you might be prompted with a warning message on the need for an Enterprise license. Note: On 30 days trial, this limitation is not applicable.
- Free Upgrade – 1 year
- Support queries answered within 48 hours.
Limited Team & Enterprise Licenses
What do you get with a limited and enterprise license?
- Avail certain features locked in the single user license.
- No limitation to the usage scenario – use the product on any number of shared mailboxes or public folders (apart from your primary mailbox, IMAP/POP or local PST folders).
- Multiple to unlimited seats*.
- Priority support and bug fixes. Support queries are answered within 24 hours.
- Special version that does not require registering the license on every system**
- MSI installer for enterprise wide deployment available upon request**
- Included 3 years of AssistMyTeam Support and Maintenance Contract.
- Intended for commercial use
- Free upgrade for 3 years.
* In Country Enterprise license (CEL), ‘unlimited users’ refer to employees within the organization specific to a country. Whereas, in Global Enterprise License (GEL), ‘unlimited users’ are the employees of the parent organization, as well as those from any subsidiary companies or locations elsewhere in the world. If you are a Multi-National Company (MNC) and would like to deploy this product in subsidiary companies located around the globe, you can opt for the Global Enterprise Licensing scheme. Read More…
** Only for Enterprise License